Greetings from IDMA & ICEXPO !!
Apropos to our telecommunication , please find below the details of Pharma Live Expo.
On the 60th anniversary of the Indian Drug Manufacturers’ Association, we Icexpo and IDMA is organizing a business exhibition cum summit- Pharma Live 2023- at Mumbai. The show is scheduled to take place from the 1st to 3rd March 2023 at the iconic Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Mumbai being the pharmaceutical business hub, we expect to have around 400+ exhibitors from segments including
1. Pharmaceutical formulations, APIs, Bulk Drugs, Drug Intermediate, KSM, Contract Manufactures- at pavilion A
2. Pharmaceutical & Packaging machinery from India and abroad – at Pavilion B
3. Ancillary to Pharma industry such as Analytical instruments, Lab instruments, Lab chemicals and all those supply to the Pharma Industry -at Pavilion C
The exhibition and summit is supported by industry stake holders such as IDMA, IPA, Pharmexcil, FOPE, FPME and Invest India and are organized under the aegis of Dept. of Pharmaceuticals, Govt of India. The event will attract close to 15000 delegates / buyers covering Pharma Formulation companies, R & D, Plant management & engineering, QA & QC, Contract Manufacturers, project consultants, regulators and importers.
For more information please visit www.pharmalivexpo.com or contact the undersigned
PS: The confirmed exhibitors as on date include the below.
Please reach out to us if you require any further information or assistance which makes your successful participation at Pharma Live 2023 and our team would be more than glad to assist you.
Further we are glad to inform you that we have applied for Pharma Live under the PMS scheme of MSME and an approval for the same is expected by the 15th of Jan 2023. There would be a window of around 30 days in which SME units can make use of the scheme and avail subsidy while participating at the show.
The formalities include the below:
1. All General category SME units can avail 80% of the total booth fee and INR 25,000 as contingency expenses which include travel & accommodation, marketing fliers/leaflets printing etc.
2. SC / ST, Women entrepreneur, Entrepreneurs from North East- can avail 100% subsidy on booth fee and INR 25,000 as contingency expenses which include travel & accommodation, marketing fliers/leaflets printing etc.
3. Individual SME units can take 9 sq m booth and the pricing fixed are INR 13,500/- per sq m + applicable GST
4. The applicant has to apply for the subsidy online at the MYMSME website
4. SME units has to pay to the organza while taking the booth booking.
5. Once the expo is over, the all SME units has to upload relevant supporting such as booth booking invoice, contingency expenses invoices etc
6. MSME would be refunding as per the documents and expenses submitted by the SME units.
7. An MSE would be allowed reimbursement for maximum of 2 (two) events in a year.
8. Applicant units shall have to submit their claim online (or system in place) in the prescribed format within 30 days from date of conclusion of the event.
Please Note : The Subsidy will be allocated to the first 40 confirmed companies . Companies should be MSME registered and have Udyam Certificate .